As a member of Ipswich Wildlife Group:
- you get the opportunity to take part in a very wide range of activities to help your local environment
- receive a copy of ‘Local Wildlife News’ magazine featuring news from all the local wildlife groups and the local events
- the chance to get out on sites and work to keep fit
- learn new skills both informally “on the job” and via formal training courses
- help apply for grants to improve local wildlife areas
- and you can help to shape the local environment for the better, through our input and influence on local bodies such as the Environment Protection Panel, River Action Group, and Greenways Project.
The Group also benefits from your membership in the following ways:
Each member gives IWG more influence and credibility; the more members we have, the more likely we are to get successful grant applications; every new member brings new ideas and is a potential new committee member; the more members we have, the more volunteers we should have helping at events and practical tasks.
IWG annual membership fees, which give you voting rights at the AGM, are detailed below:
Please print out and complete the membership form.
Send your cheque and completed form to:
Ipswich Wildlife Group
15 Nelson Road